Training with dumbbells allows you to choose resistance training exercises based on their similarity to actual movements that occurs all the way through sports. Dumbbells require more balance than training with barbells or machines, and balance is an important for optimal performance. Dumbbells also require more muscular keep watch over than barbells, thus enhancing kinesthetic awareness. The most productive a part of training with dumbbells is it allows the athlete to train through a greater range of motion than barbells on some exercises. Take into account that it is every now and then more valuable to trade heavy weights (Barbells) for more sport-specific movements.
- 20-pound dumbbell set with stand: 3 pairs of dumbbells in 2-pound, 3-pound, and 5-pound sizes;
- 32-pound dumbbell set wth stand: 3 pairs of dumbbells in 3-pound, 5-pound, and 8-pound sizes;
- Vinyl coated dumbbells (Pair): From 1-pound to 20-pound colored vinyl coated hexagon dumbbells in pair;
AT A GLANCE:
- Wide selection of dumbbells;
- Hexagon shape for easy storage;
- Sets come with dumbbells and stands;
- Vinyl dumbbells come at a pair;
- 2-year warranty.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
3 pairs of dumbbells in 5-pound, 8-pound, and 12-pound sizes. Ideal for resistance and other trainings
The durable, neoprene material coated cast iron is great for indoor and outdoor workouts
Neoprene coating on weights allow for a safe grip. The Hex shape of the dumbbells prevents them from rolling
Easy to Assemble. Weight rack is included. Assembly tools are included for your Convenience too
All genuine Balance From products are covered by a 2-year satisfaction enhance
[amz_corss_sell asin= »B07Y52WTYP »]